The International Congress of APSIC is held every two years and attendance at the past few Congresses has increased substantially. It is being hosted by the Victorian Infection Control Professionals Association. The Congress is valued as an integral part of ongoing professional development and provides a carefully assembled program including state of the art keynote presentations, research papers, education presentations of scientific quality in all areas of infection prevention and control.
Infection Control is a rapidly increasing area within the Health Care sector of the Asia Pacific Region. Health Care professionals involved in this filed will be well represented at the Congress.
The Congress audience will include:
- Infection Control Professionals
- Infection Diseases Physicians
- Medical Microbiologists
- Nurses ( Acute, long term care and Office based facilities)
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Healthcare Facility Managers
- Government Representatives
- University Representatives
- Other influential professionals in associated disciplines
To complement the Scientific Program, APSIC 2011 will deliver outstanding social events designed to facilitate delegates’ professional networking and informal exchange of ideas and information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne for what promises to be another stimulating and informative APSIC Congress.